Wednesday 14 May 2008

Not blogged for a while ...

I started this blog because I needed an outlet to vent the frustration I felt in my current job. But it never really turned into that, and I'm not so frustrated as I used to be.

However, I've been concentrating so much on finding alternative employment that I've rather shamefully neglected this blog. I intend to fix that, as soon as I figure out what's wrong with my account. During the neglection, something happened which makes it very difficult for me to access the account! Argh. Have spent past fifteen mins trying to reset passwords, usernames etc and am finally in. Will try to fix blog so that I don't have this trouble every time. That would be annoying.

I've been writing about the doom and gloom of the credit crunch at work. The theme continued into my lunch hour, when I sat down with colleagues and discussed ways to be frugal. The outcome? Avoid brand name tinned tuna at all costs, and instead opt for supermarket bargain basement version. There you go. The Northcountrylass tip to surviving the credit crunch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are fed up with all the empty promises and expensive treatments, that haven't reduce the risk of misscarrages and other complications.after years of trying to conceive and a failed IVF and a failed FET And if you also suffer from ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, tubal obstruction, endometriosis or lazy ovaries or if your male partner has low sperm count or sperm motility disorders, then Dr Chale herbal medicine will help you treat most of these infertility related conditions while restoring your energy and vitality and giving you the healthy baby you've dreamed of for so long. course i have tried it and it worked out for now am pregnant with my baby with just two weeks of contacting him, after 4 years of us trying to conceive. Doctor with your herbs you have brought life into our marriage, am very grateful to you.contact him,chalesolution@yahoo.com